Many thanks to Sarah. M. Lawton (of Journal of an Adventurous Mother) and Xander J Turian for awarding me with my very FIRST Versatile Blogger award on the 10th & 12th of March! I feel very honoured to be nominated and very much appreciate their readership and support!
About the Versatile Blogger’s Award
The Versatile Blogger’s Award is a way bloggers can support each other and recognize versatile, interesting and helpful blogs. There are a few rules to follow when you accept the award.
- Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your posts.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to fifteen more bloggers that you enjoy.
- Contact the people you have nominated.
7 more things about me
- I love England
- I am definitely a Royalist
- I enjoy home decorating
- I love being outside in the countryside in any weather
- I think dogs are FAR better than cats
- I HATE spiders
- I am an avid coffee drinker
My 15 nominations
I would like to nominate the following 15 blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Modern Country Style
- Happy Homemaker UK
- Xandre Verkes
- Part of my World
- Bucket List Journey
- Tales from cuckoo land
- Pinecones and acorns
- Once Upon A Chocolate
- Marketing Comms
- Country Days
- Crumpets In Camelot
- Emerald Cove
Thanks to you all for providing such great reading material!